Careers at Arc Partnership
Joining Arc Partnership means the opportunity to work as part of an experienced, professional, multi-disciplinary team. We’re a fast-growing organisation, proud to support and nurture our people, giving them opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with us.
Here, you’ll have the opportunity to see a wide range of projects through from concept to completion. You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues including architects, engineers and quantity surveyors, pooling your expertise to deliver projects that genuinely improve lives.
Delivering real value, together
We’re a business with a conscience and we really believe in the projects we take on – from the smallest to the largest scale. Whether we’re fixing a tap or laying the foundations of a whole new school, we make sure everything we do makes a positive difference.
That’s why, whatever our customers need, we go above and beyond to make their projects a success, delivering real value where it matters most. However challenging the task, we work hard to make it a rewarding, engaging experience for everyone involved, with results that always exceed expectations.
I love creating something that delivers what the client really wants and has a positive impact on the end users.Robert Parry, Architect
Joining our team gives you…
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Flexible working policies to support your work-life balance
- Ongoing professional development and training
- A friendly, welcoming working environment
- Recently redesigned, contemporary offices
- Varied, challenging projects you can feel good about
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined projects
- Access to a wide range of Scape social and training initiatives
- An excellent free coffee machine, biscuits and fruit
We are looking to recruit a Programme Officer to provide comprehensive operational programme support to Arc Partnership, whilst working collaboratively across the business to ensure a consistent, efficient and holistic approach to the delivery of services.
Closing Date: 12th June 2021
We are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager (Regeneration and Major Projects) to provide the commercial lead to design and delivery teams at Arc Partnership, ensuring robust cost planning, tenders, and financial control of projects providing project out-turns in line with business requirements.
Closing Date: 18th June 2021