Careers at Arc Partnership
Joining Arc Partnership means the opportunity to work as part of an experienced, professional, multi-disciplinary team. We’re a fast-growing organisation, proud to support and nurture our people, giving them opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with us.
Here, you’ll have the opportunity to see a wide range of projects through from concept to completion. You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues including architects, engineers and quantity surveyors, pooling your expertise to deliver projects that genuinely improve lives.
Delivering real value, together
We’re a business with a conscience and we really believe in the projects we take on – from the smallest to the largest scale. Whether we’re fixing a tap or laying the foundations of a whole new school, we make sure everything we do makes a positive difference.
That’s why, whatever our customers need, we go above and beyond to make their projects a success, delivering real value where it matters most. However challenging the task, we work hard to make it a rewarding, engaging experience for everyone involved, with results that always exceed expectations.
We’re also proud to have been awarded Bronze by the Defence Employer Recognition (ERS) scheme in 2021, for our support to Army Reservists within our workforce.
I love creating something that delivers what the client really wants and has a positive impact on the end users.Robert Parry, Architect
I’ve been a Royal Engineers Reservist with 350 Field Squadron for 21 years and I work in the maintenance team at Arc as an electrician. I’m given special leave to attend annual continuous training. Everybody is supportive and interested in what I do.Brian Barnfather, Electrician and Army Reservist
Joining our team gives you…
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Flexible working policies to support your work-life balance
- Ongoing professional development and training
- A friendly, welcoming working environment
- Recently redesigned, contemporary offices
- Varied, challenging projects you can feel good about
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined projects
- Access to a wide range of SCAPE social and training initiatives
- An excellent free coffee machine, biscuits and fruit
Senior Architectural Technologist
Working within the Design Team and alongside other multi-disciplinary design and technical teams at a RIBA chartered practice, you will deliver a comprehensive technical service, including assisting in the preparation of working drawing packages, coordinating technical information, and specification writing.
Closing Date: 23rd May 2022