Arc Partnership Repairs, Servicing and Maintenance Framework
3rd September 2019
Our team is commencing the procurement of the Arc Property Services Partnership Limited (trading as Arc Partnership) Repairs, Servicing and Maintenance framework.
Arc Partnership is a joint venture between Nottinghamshire County Council (NCC) and Scape Group, contracted to deliver programme management and maintenance services for Nottinghamshire County Council until 2026.
We are now looking to procure suppliers for the Repairs, Servicing and Maintenance framework.
The framework is valued at £10.6m over four years. It is divided into 12 Lots, based on types of services, across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and Leicestershire.
These lots are:
- Lot 1: General Building Maintenance (up to £10k)
- Lot 2: Air handling plant and air conditioning
- Lot 3: Auto Doors and Roller Shutters, Partition Walls/Doors
- Lot 4: Electrical Engineering
- Lot 5: Fire/Intruder Alarm Systems
- Lot 6: Gates & Barriers
- Lot 7: Lightning Protection and Fall Arrest Equipment
- Lot 8: Mechanical Engineering
- Lot 9: Septic tanks and sewage pumps
- Lot 10: Solid fuel systems
- Lot 11: Standby generators
- Lot 12: Legionella monitoring
We are hosting three market awareness events in September, where we’ll provide details about the framework and the tendering process.
To register your interest and to find out more about this opportunity please visit Scape Group’s events page.
How Arc Partnership can help you
Occupation, maintenance and repairs
We deliver planned and reactive repair services for a whole range of properties, helping you look after your investments and the people who live, learn, work and play in them.
Not sure what you need?
Get in touch
We can help you today