Accessibility statement for www.arc-partnership.co.uk
This accessibility statement applies to the website: www.arc-partnership.co.uk
This website is run by SCAPE Group Ltd (t/a SCAPE). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- There’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 0333 210 1223
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
If you cannot view the map on our “Contact” page, call or email us with the above details for directions.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com , with the subject “Website accessibility” and we will do our best to address these issues at the earliest opportunity.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Arc Partnership is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Our team are committed to regularly testing the website against accessibility standards and implementing actions to fix issues highlighted from accessibility audits carried out.
This statement was prepared on 30 October 2022. It was last reviewed on 04 May 2023.
This website was last tested on 04 May 2023. The test was carried out by our marketing team and a third party supplier to ensure it met WCAG 2.1 AA standards.