Here at Arc Partnership, our friendly, experienced team offers a whole range of innovative built environment services designed with the public sector in mind. They’re community focused, value driven and designed to make getting the results you need as easy and hassle free as possible.
We group our services into three main areas: design & project management, construction services and procurement.
Design & project management
Our experienced design team specialises in creating buildings and places that actively involve and work hard for the people that use them. They’re eye catching, contemporary and functional, created with long-term sustainability in mind, but above all they’re a pleasure to live, work and learn in.
At every stage, our experienced project management team will work closely with you, your community, and our specialist local suppliers and national experts to make sure things run smoothly. They’re dedicated to completing projects on time – delivering results that are under budget and above expectations.
We are specialists in:
- Structural engineering design and consultancy
- Mechanical and electrical design and consultancy
- Energy design and resource management consultancy
- Space planning and interior design
- Construction project management and administration
- Quantity surveying
- Commercial contract and budget management
- Estimating and pricing
Providing an outstanding built environment is about much more than delivering brand new buildings and spaces. It’s about constantly maintaining and evolving public sector places to make sure they still work hard for their communities.
At Arc Partnership we have an experienced, responsive mobile operations and hard facilities management team, as well as in-house construction experts. Together, they work with a diverse local supply chain to deliver projects ranging from £5,000 to £2million, including:
- Construction programme management and resource planning
- Construction site and contract management
- Management of in-house and supply chain contracting services
- Extensions (particularly modular systems), refurbishment and other building alterations
- Mechanical and electrical engineering services
- Gas and electrical servicing
- Heating and ventilation servicing
- Building and joinery services
We also run a 24-hour maintenance helpdesk, Arc Assist, so you can reach us any time of the day or night on 0115 838 4848.
We are a contracting authority with huge experience in procuring high-quality services for our public sector clients through framework agreements. Our team can help you put processes in place, or manage everything for you, including:
- Contract drafting, tendering and procurement
- Framework management for reactive repairs, including helpdesk capability
- Framework contractor management across a range of multi-skilled projects
We were formed as a partnership between Nottinghamshire County Council and Scape Group. One arm of Scape Group’s business is Scape Procure, a specialist service offering a full suite of national and regional frameworks that support the entire lifecycle of the built environment.
At Arc Partnership, we can call on Scape Procure to bring you the most economically advantageous services for your project. Because they procure over £6billion of works and services across the UK, they command highly competitive rates from the strongest delivery teams in the market place, supported by an extensive local supply chain.
Like us, they also encourage close client collaboration, achieving an almost 100% success rate in meeting project budgets, programmes and local spend targets.